Friday, November 11, 2011

Wednesday

I love Wednesdays.  Not just because it's one of my days off.  I love it because it's my day with Harper.  Just me and my girl.  Sometimes those days are too busy trying to catch up on laundry, house cleaning, etc., but I try to just do that stuff when she's napping.  This past Wednesday after her nap we decided to hang out on our bed for awhile.  I wanted to cuddle.  She wanted to roll from one end of the bed to the other.  I decided to turn it into a little photo shoot.  Here are some of the best ones.


a giggle in the making...

there it is...a full-blown giggle.  one of my favorite things.


look at that smirk.


our 6 month old.
gosh, she looks just like her dad.


*side note--i love Sundays too.  Sundays are family day.  It's the only day that Derek and I have off together.  Those days are always good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment