Saturday, February 23, 2013

paradise

The beach is my sanctuary.  The place were I can go and instantly feel relaxed.  Derek and I are always saying that we need to enjoy our beach so much more than we do.  I mean, people pay big money to come here and enjoy what we can enjoy for free!  It's our goal this year to get to the beach as often as possible.  A couple Sundays ago, we went out to watch the sunset and let Harper play in the sand.  I hadn't bought new beach toys yet, so she was stuck with her Halloween pumpkin bucket and a cup!  A little white-trashy, but she could have cared less.

it was a make it work moment

the water is still too cold to get in

my two favorite people
i love the clouds in the background

i can never see too many of these

Old Man Winter decided to be nice to us and deliver 80 degree weather this week.  Harper and I decided to take advantage of it and spent this morning at the beach.  It was such a beautiful day.  Neither one of us wanted to leave, but naptime was calling.



we're spoiled



No comments:

Post a Comment